Coaches are invited to join Liverpool County FA for our forthcoming Developing Coaches Through Mentoring CPD EVENT, which will be running across two dates in October.
Taking place at Liverpool County FA on 14 and 21 October (6.30pn-9.30pm both nights) and is FREE to attend, the course is designed to support those who wish to develop their mentoring skills, to understand the role of the mentor, to develop the interpersonal skills required to become an effective mentor, as well as developing reflection as a learning tool. It supports participants to develop skills in a safe and positive environment.
The course will address the following:
- Understanding the role of the mentor and principles of effective mentoring
- Understanding and appreciating the required interpersonal skills of the mentor
- Exploring strategies for mentoring
- Demonstrating the ability to use core mentoring interpersonal skills, observation, giving accurate feedback, active listening, questioning and reflection.
- Understanding mentoring assessment, feedback, and goal setting processes
- Considering the importance of reflection as a tool for learning
- Exploring CPD and reflective action planning opportunities for mentors to consider their future development
CLICK HERE FOR MORE AND TO BOOK A PLACE ON THE COURSE