Welcome to LIVERPOOL COUNTY FA's Kids Zone!
A page dedicated to you, the kids!
Be Nice by promising to:
- Be nice at all times
- I will not treat anybody differently just because they are different to me
- Play fairly and be friendly
- Show kindness to the other team - win or lose
- Listen carefully to what my coach tells me
- Understand that a coach has to do what’s best for the team
- If I’m unhappy or unsure about something I will speak to my coach
- Encourage my team-mates
- Respect the facilities home & away
Tell Someone What's Wrong
We want your experience in football to be fun and safe.
How to report a concern?
- Talk to your coach
- Talk to your Club Welfare Officer
- Talk to your League Welfare Officer
- Talk to an adult you trust
How are you feeling about returning to football?
We want to continue to build and develop a better and safer experience of our beautiful game for children and young people. So, to do that we need YOU!
We need to know from U18s how they are feeling about returning to playing football, especially during the ongoing COVID pandemic and subsequent lockdowns.
TELL US MORE!
Stay Safe Online
Being online can be fun but sometimes you may see something that makes you feel worried or sad.
If that happens, tell an adult you trust and they can help.
download FA guidance for under 18s
- On the phone
Are you being bullied?
If you are being bullied, or you are not ready to make a report, you can talk to Childline anonymously online or on the phone - No worry is too big or too small.