Welcome to LIVERPOOL COUNTY FA's Kids Zone!
A page dedicated to you, the kids!
Be Nice by promising to:
- Be nice at all times
- I will not treat anybody differently just because they are different to me
- Play fairly and be friendly
- Show kindness to the other team - win or lose
- Listen carefully to what my coach tells me
- Understand that a coach has to do what’s best for the team
- If I’m unhappy or unsure about something I will speak to my coach
- Encourage my team-mates
- Respect the facilities home & away
Designated Safeguarding Officer
(T) 0151 523 4488 (Ext. 114)
Safeguarding Administration Officer
(T) 0151 523 4488 (Ext. 121)
Tell Someone What's Wrong
We want your experience in football to be fun and safe.
How to report a concern?
- Talk to your coach
- Talk to your Club Welfare Officer
- Talk to your League Welfare Officer
- Talk to an adult you trust
Got a good idea?
Know something that needs to be better?
We want to make your experience in football better. If you have an idea that would make yours or other peoples experience better, tell us more by clicking the link below.
TELL US MORE!
Stay Safe Online
Being online can be fun but sometimes you may see something that makes you feel worried or sad.
If that happens, tell an adult you trust and they can help.
download FA guidance for under 18s
- On the phone
Are you being bullied?
If you are being bullied, or you are not ready to make a report, you can talk to Childline anonymously online or on the phone - No worry is too big or too small.