We would like to send you marketing information, by post, e-mail, or SMS. In addition, selected third parties (including the FA, FA Partners as shown on the Site, and other commercial partners) would like to send you marketing information, by post, e-mail, or SMS. We will only do this if you have given your consent to your personal data being used in this way (either when you submit your details to us or at a later stage). You can update your marketing preferences by writing to the Data Protection Officer at the address below or alternatively write to the Data Protection Officer at the address below.
Sharing Your Personal Data
A club enters participant and / or member details onto Whole Game System which is administered by the FA. Referees will also add their details onto Whole Game System. We pass information to the FA for affiliation and other reporting purposes.
We may share your personal data with our affiliates, suppliers and sub-contractors. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only permit third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our participants, members or affiliates, or others.
Some of our suppliers or third parties may process our personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) such as our website and email providers. We review the data protection terms of these suppliers to ensure that your personal data will only be transferred out of the EEA, if sufficient appropriate safeguards are in place.
Protection Of Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting your privacy and have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. However, the nature of the Internet is such that the data may in some circumstances flow over networks without full security measures and could be accessible to unauthorised persons.
We keep personal data on our participants, members and other website users while they are signed up to the County FA or any of our website services. We will delete this data three months after an individual has ended their membership or affiliation, or sooner if specifically requested and we are able to do so. We may need to retain some personal data for longer for legal or regulatory purposes.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
When you visit our website, the website, we may collect, process and use informing about you which may not personally identify you but which may be helpful for improving the operation of the website. Such information may be collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "cookies", "IP Addresses" or other numeric codes used to identify your computer. You can delete cookies or configure your computer to reject them, although this may disable the website’s ability to manage individual sessions.
Third Party Links
All data subjects have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data
• Request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
• Object to processing of your personal data for direct marketing, or where we are processing on the grounds of a legitimate interest of that interest is overridden by your rights and freedoms.
• Request restriction of processing of your personal data while we establish the data's accuracy, or verify an overriding interest to object to processing; where our use of the data has been unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; where you need us to hold the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
• Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
• Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
• Complain at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
or write to David Pugh, Data Protection Officer, Liverpool CFA, Walton Hall Park, Walton Hall Avenue, Liverpool, L4 9XP.