In an ever-changing world, it’s crucial we’re flexible to adapt.
Between 2021 and 2024, things will naturally change, but we also need some predictability and consistency to enable us all to move forward together.
As a result, this means being consistent and committing to a way of working with our colleagues and partners. Our guiding principles and our values are the things that we’ll hold true to, irrespective of circumstances.
Maximise Investment and Collaborate
- Diversify income beyond traditional revenue streams so we can deliver more investment locally
- Utilise our people, support and resources to engage more people, support and resources
- Build stronger, more compelling partners locally, regionally and nationally
Keep It Simple
- Make things that underpin our work simpler and easier for our colleagues, members and partners – on and off the pitch
- Make ways of working accessible to all and remove any barriers while learning what we can improve
Deliver Great Outcomes
- Inspire and champion the life-changing impact of football
- Ensure everyone across Merseyside benefits
- Better mental and physical health, greater career opportunities and social cohesion
We stand for
Our values epitomise who we are. Through a collaborative, innovative and customer-focused approach, we will be able to:
Lead > Influence > Develop > Support
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DONWLOAD OUR STRATEGY IN FULL