AFFILIATION FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON GOES LIVE FROM TUESDAY 25 MAY 2021.
The annual affiliation process can be completed online via the Whole Game System.
Given the impact of Covid-19 on the grassroots game over the last 12 months, Liverpool County FA are pleased to be able to offer all our clubs free affiliation and County Cup entry for a second consecutive season.
We recognise this has been a particularly challenging period for our clubs and therefore our priority has been to ensure we make grassroots football next season as affordable and accessible as possible, for everyone.
Clubs will once again only be expected to cover the cost of Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance.
Please also note, affiliation and insurance are valid until the 30 June 2021 for all clubs who completed their 2020/21 affiliation online via the Whole Game System.
Clubs preparing to complete their 2021/22 affiliation should consider the following important points:
- All adult and youth clubs must complete their affiliation ahead of the 2021/22 season.
- All clubs must also purchase Personal Accident Insurance for each team under their club’s affiliation. As per previous seasons, insurance is once again provided through Bluefin Insurance.
Please note – Personal Accident Insurance must be purchased prior to beginning the affiliation process on Whole Game. Your policy document MUST be attached during the process otherwise your affiliation will be delayed.
Details of the minimum cover for adult and youth clubs required by Liverpool FA, which has been set to provide additional benefits for clubs, can be found on the Bluefin Sport website, please click here or download the guidance brochure below:
NGIS County Cover Brochure
- All clubs must ensure that they add all teams for the 2021/22 season when completing their online affiliation. This includes Saturday, Sunday, Development, Disability and Futsal teams
- Each team must be added separately p/age group and must also be assigned to the correct league
- All adult teams are required to enter the appropriate Liverpool County FA Cup Competition
- All youth teams at U13 (Boys) / U16 (Boys) / U18 (Boys) / U14 (Girls) / U16 (Girls) are required to enter the appropriate Liverpool County FA Youth Cup Competition. Please note, Liverpool County FA will this season be accepting multiple entries into the U13 (Boys) County Cup Competition on a Saturday and Sunday. Subject to the success of this pilot, multiple entries may be considered across all youth competitions in future seasons.
- Your club affiliation will not process if all relevant safeguarding sections for youth clubs are not up to date:
o All coaches listed on Whole Game System MUST have an in date FA DBS (DBS renewal can take up to 4 weeks so prepare this as early as possible)
Click here for details on DBS Integration on Whole Game System
o All mandatory Club Officials (Secretary, Chairman, Treasurer and Welfare Officer) MUST have completed the Committee Members Safeguarding Course and that it is in date
o Club Welfare Officers MUST have completed the two mandatory FA qualifications - Safeguarding Children and Welfare Officers Workshop, as well as having an in-date FA DBS
o Since it can take longer for a Club Welfare Officer to become upskilled, clubs are advised to make an early decision with regards to appointing a new Club Welfare Officer. If you have any queries regarding new Club Welfare Officer please contact the LCFA Safeguarding Team on email@example.com
The Affiliation process will open on Whole Game on 25 May 2021.
To begin the process, please click on the link below and you’ll be re-directed to The FA Whole Game System.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT WHOLE GAME AND START YOUR AFFILIATION
As ever, the team at Liverpool County FA are on hand to support you with your 2021/22 affiliation.
Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond to your enquiry.
How can I find out more about the National Game Insurance Scheme (NGIS)?
To learn more about the NGIS, please refer to the Bluefin Sport website click here
Click here to view a video produced by Bluefin Sport about the NGIS.
Clubs have the option to purchase the compulsory insurances either via the NGIS or elsewhere. Other products are available and independent advice can be sourced from a licensed insurance broker.