All females involved in grassroots football across Merseyside are invited to attend ‘She Inspires’: A Female Network Event Hosted By Liverpool County FA.
Taking place on Friday 15 November at Blackburne House, Liverpool (L8 7PE) from 6.30pm, the event will draw on the wealth of local female talent and knowledge within Merseyside.
Hosted by Liverpool County FA, in partnership with both of the city’s Women’s Super League clubs, universities and other sporting National Governing Bodies, the event is a great opportunity for women and girls, in addition to those working within the female sports industry.
Open to anyone with a passion for sports, but specifically females interested in working, coaching of volunteering in football or other specific female sports, ‘She Inspires’ will see a number of guest speakers attend including:
- Dr Amy Whitehead, Programme Manager for Sports Coaching at LJMU
- Magda Golba, female referee within Merseyside
- Tina Hamilton, Liverpool County FA board member and grassroots volunteer
Alongside guest speakers, ‘She Inspires’ will provide a number of breakout sessions to enable those in attendance to network and find out more about involvement across various areas of the game locally.
- Liverpool County FA – coaching, CPD and qualifications
- FA Programmes – mentoring, Wildcats, Game of their Own, This Girl Can
- Blackburne House
- Everton in the Community
- Liverpool FC Foundation
- Discount Football Kits
- Women at the Game
- She Kicks
- National Governing Bodies – hockey, netball, athletics
- Universities – LJMU, University of Liverpool, Edge Hill, Hope University
The night’s hosts, Blackburne House, is itself a vibrant, thriving organisation – and one of the country’s leading education centres for women, based in a Grade II-listed building in the heart of the city’s Georgian Quarter.
‘She Inspires’ is FREE to attend, but registration is required in advance.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ‘SHE INSPIRES’
We look forward to seeing you there.