Grow The Game 2020 - Applications Open Soon
Liverpool County FA is delighted to reveal that the application window for this year’s round of Grow the Game funding, delivered by the Football Foundation, is set to open in late February.
We will be communicating with the Merseyside grassroots community once the application window opens; however, before then, Liverpool County FA would like to provide details of some changes that have been made to the process and application for 2020.
- Grow the Game funding will be available to any club wishing to create new female or disability teams across the Merseyside region.
- A maximum of £1,500 funding will be available per team, with clubs able to apply for funding to help create a maximum of two new teams.
- Funding will be delivered on a first come, first served basis – and once it’s gone, it’s gone – so get your applications in as soon as possible.
- The Grow the Game application window will be open from Wednesday 26 February 2020 to Sunday 31 May 2020.
- Funding should be received by successful applicants 2-3 weeks following application approval.
Also, for 2020, there will be a simplified version of the application form compared to previous years.
Please keep an eye on Liverpool County FA’s website and social media channels for details of when the window for Grow the Game applications is officially open.
Click here for full application eligibility criteria
For any support in submitting your application, please contact the following members of our team.
Anna Farrell – 0151 523 4488 (Ext. 110) or email@example.com
Mark Horlick – 0151 523 4488 (Ext. 122) or firstname.lastname@example.org