Liverpool County FA is excited to announce that our Referees Department will host a series of CPD sessions for our grassroots match officials.
The sessions will take place in person at our HQ at Walton Hall Park and focus on a range of different topics, including:
- Managing Difficult Players
- Managing Difficult Managers
- Managing Difficult Parents
- How to Report These Incidents Effectively
Our two-hour sessions will be hosted on the following dates and times:
- Monday 25 October; 1pm-3pm
- Monday 25 October; 7pm-9pm
- Wednesday 27 October; 3pm-5pm
- Thursday 28 October – 10am-12pm
Each session is limited to 20 attendees, so booking a space is necessary – and with each session focusing on the same content, you only need to attend one workshop.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR PLACE
• All attendees will attend wearing a face covering and wear for the duration (Unless exempt).
• All attendees will abide by social distancing.
• Attendees will complete the ‘Self-Screening Form’ prior to their arrival at the venue on the day. – The Self Screening Form can be found here
• All venues will abide by social distancing, in well ventilated areas with windows open and have the opportunity for hand sanitation at regular intervals.
In the interests of the health and safety of attendees on the session we reserve the right to refuse entry to the course if the appropriate guidance is not adhered too or a place hasn’t been booked.
Lateral Flow Testing
Attendees will need to complete a lateral flow test, registered via the NHS COVID-19 app and show proof of the negative test, taken within 24 hours of the course. This will need to be completed prior to arrival at the session. To order lateral flow tests, please access this link - https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
Failure to present a negative lateral flow test result will result in the attendee being turned away.
If you are below the age of 16 and unable to access the NHS COVID-19 App, please photograph the negative lateral flow test and provide this as evidence on the day.