Are you looking to start or grow your female provision within your club?
Come to our Equal Game Workshop on Thursday 16th November (6:30pm) at LCFA Sefton.
The points under discussion will be:
- Identify existing provision for women and girls football opportunities within your club and your future vision.
- Understand the importance of Club Identity and Governance for the provision of an equal game.
- Understand effective marketing strategies in support of your provision for an equal game.
- Create and maintain a sustainable football provision in support of an equal game.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with our Equal Game Ambassador, who can look to offer 1 to 1 with your club to provide support.
- Build your clubs accreditation by offering all pathways within your club.
REGISTER YOUR PLACE
For more information on Equal Game, see the England Football brochure here