Liverpool County FA is delighted to announce details for our forthcoming Developing Coaches Through Mentoring CPD workshop.
Taking place across TWO evenings – Tuesday 2 June 2020 and Tuesday 9 June 2020 – at Liverpool County FA’s Walton Hall Park HQ, the course is designed to support those who wish to develop their mentoring skills, to understand the role of the mentor and to develop interpersonal skills required to become an effective mentor; as well as developing reflection as a learning tool.
FREE to attend, the course supports participants to develop skills in a safe and positive environment.
The course will address the following.
- Understanding the role of the mentor and principles of effective mentoring
- Understanding and appreciating the required interpersonal skills of the mentor
- Exploring strategies for mentoring
- Demonstrating the ability to use core mentoring interpersonal skills, observation, giving accurate feedback, active listening, questioning and reflection.
- Understanding mentoring assessment, feedback, and goal setting processes
- Considering the importance of reflection as a tool for learning
- Exploring CPD and reflective action planning opportunities for mentors to consider their future development
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BOOK A PLACE ON THE WORKSHOP
For any enquiries, please contact Karen Langley, Football Services Officer at Liverpool County FA, via 0151 523 4488 (Ext. 106) or email email@example.com