It is our aim to engage with female players whatever their age or ability and to signpost them to opportunities that are right for them. Whether you’re a beginner and want to try football for the first time, want to push yourself at a higher level or maybe you’ve been away from the game and would like to get back into it, there are opportunities for you.
Perhaps coaching, refereeing or administration is more your thing; without people in these roles the game could not carry on. Whichever area you are interested in there is an opportunity for you and we’d love to hear from you.
Liverpool County FA Football Development Officers are available to assist in the development of all aspects of the women’s and girls’ game with the primary aim being to increase participation and improve access to local playing opportunities.
Current LCFA initiatives:
- Only Girls Allowed - School Club Links programme (U7s - U13s)
- Join Our Club Programme (14yrs+)
- LCFA Girls & Open Age Womens League
- U14s, U16s and Open Age Female County Cups
- Vauxhall Mash Up Centres
- Just Play Centres at local Colleges & Universities
- Everton & Liverpool Girls Centres of Excellence
- Girls Festivals and Competitions
For futher information on local on local Female Football Teams, please see the document below.
Information on local FA Centres of Excellence - click here
Information on FA WSL - click here
If you have any questions about Female Football please contact:
Anna Farrell, Football Development Officer (Women & Girls) on 0151 523 4488 Ext 112 or email@example.com